Welcome back to The Coach Clarahanson Show! I know, I know -- you're eager to hear about the Coach's take on Packers preseason progress. ...But let's be honest, we’re not talking about a game, we’re talking about practice. You can turn to Fox 11 for blather from Drew and Johnny each night if you want to hear about practice, or long shots from Div III schools, or how the players prank each other with IcyHot at the St. Norbert dorms, or read the 1 daily tweet they get that they put on the bottom of the screen from the same social recluse.
Face it, we know who 90% of the players will be, and the other 10% with either be on the practice squad, or game day scratches, or seldom-seen special teamers. Coach will let the dust settle and be ready to fire on all cylinders when the final roster cuts are made -- just like our boy, Aaron.
We'll be back with our cerebral, Man Show-esque Packers/Badger football insight just before Week 1 against the Jagwires, so be sure to check in around Labor Day. For our loyal foreign readers living in socialist countries across the pond… that's pronounced "Labour Day" and it's the Monday after the 1st weekend in September (I think your month-long holiday ends around then). For Bears fans who read the Coach's wisdom in quiet dissent each week to get a glimpse at what football greatness is like… that's pronounced "Leeberday" (one FIB syllable) and it's the last summer day we fleece you for visiting our Northwoods, and our fine men and women of the Wisconsin State Highway Patrol pull you over in your sedan status symbol for a few hundred extra bucks toward our stellar parks and schools as you head south because you have Illinois plates and you suck. Good luck finding parts for that import at Fleet Farm, Ferris.
In the meantime, here's a few memorable clips from 2015 to get you warmed up for this season...
"Coach" is the insightful collective brain and funny bone of a few legendary Packer fans who provide everything you need to know (and what Packers beat writers often plagiarize) about the Green & Gold, plus a weekly guest appearance by The Badger Underground.